Gran Premio de la Comunitat Valenciana -Circuit Ricardo Tormo 2017
- P3 MARCOS RAMIREZ#42 GAP 3.877
- NC DARRYN BINDER #40
Finally, the last G.P. of the season took place with steady weather conditions. The Valencia circuit is one of the most well-known by riders, as it is often used for several official tests. The World ...
Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix Sepang International Circuit, Selangor
- P17 MARCOS RAMIREZ#42 GAP 23.524
- NC DARRYN BINDER #40 GAP 15 LAP
Also the last one of the three extra European race was very troubled for the Team Platinum Bay.
Darryn Binder unfortunately has never managed to be competitive and has made a lot of ...
Grand Prix of Japan Twin Ring Motegi
- P 14 MARCOS RAMIREZ #42 gap from pole position 19.536
- P 20 DARRYN BINDER #40 gap from pole position 34.695
Once again, very bad weather conditions have seriously influenced the Team's performances. Both Marcos and Darryn are definitely two Riders who ...
Gran Premio de Aragón Motorland - Alcañiz
- P 7 MARCOS RAMIREZ #42 gap from pole position 0.707
- P 22 DARRYN BINDER #40 gap from pole position 14.599
Still a Grand Prix conditioned by extremely variable weather conditions. Sun, rain, fog with great humidity and sultry heat were come in the ...
United Kingdom Octo British Grand Prix Silverstone Circuit
- JAUME MASIA #15 NOT CLASSIFICATED
- MARCOS RAMIREZ #42 NOT CLASSIFICATED
Race to forget for the Riders of Platinum Bay.
Marcos Ramirez: the Rider started in 20th position making a good start and after few laps he reached the points area while ...
PLATINUM BAY REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES ITS NEW RIDER FOR THE RACE SEASON 2018
The Team Platinum Bay Real Estate announces the engagement of the Rider Jaume Masia for the 2018 and 2019 season in the World Motorbike Championship. The very young Spanish Rider will replace in the Team Darryn Binder, to whom the Team wishes all the best for his ...
Austria Grand Prix Red Bull Ring, Spielberg
- 9° JAUME MASIA #15 Gap 4.310
- 12° MARCOS RAMIREZ #42 Gap 5.054
The most amazing and unexpected thing of the G.P. of Austria, with regard to the MOTO 3 category, was certainly the debut of the very young Rider Jaume Masia. The Rider, currently engaged in F.I.M. ...
Grand Prix České republiky- Brno
- 7° MARCOS RAMIREZ #42 Gap 9.597
- 14° DANNIS FOGGIA #10 Gap 14.271
Anche il G.P. della Repubblica Ceca è stato dominato dalla variabilità delle condizioni atmosferiche che hanno messo in seria difficoltà piloti e Team.
Si sono alternati turni di prove con la pista asciutta e altri con la ...
Grand Prix Deutschland - Sachsenring
- 3° MARCOS RAMIREZ #42 Gap 0.218
- 10° DARRYN BINDER #40 Gap 14.666
The Team Platinum Bay gives its first World Motorbike Championship podium to Dubai with the third today's place of its young Rider Marcos Ramirez.
Already from a lot of races Marcos was ...